Sacred Vitality Choc-Mint Donuts
These tasty mini donuts are a deliciously nutritious treat for any time of the day. Cacao, mint and matcha combine perfectly to create a donut that's vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free low-carb and keto friendly. We love to enjoy them with a warm cup of Sacred Vitality and hope you do too.
Macros Per Serve:
Calories: 207.5 kcal Net Carbs: 4.9 grams Protein: 4.7 grams Fat: 17.5 grams
Makes 12 regular donuts or 24 mini donuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
65 g almond flour
65 g lupin flour
40 g sacred vitality drinking cacao
60 g natvia
10 g tapioca flour
5 g baking powder
pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
85 g melted coconut oil
250 ml plant-based mylk
White Choc & Mint Ganache:
55 g melted coconut oil
10 g melted cacao butter
2 g green spirulina
3 g blue spirulina
80 g natvia
2 drops peppermint essential oil
25 ml warm plant-based mylk
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the donut until incorporated.
- Grease donut-shaped baking tins with some coconut oil and transfer donut mixture to a piping bag.
- Pipe into the baking tins and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk the ingredients for the ganache together in a small bowl until super smooth.
- Dipped cooled donuts into the ganache and garnish as you like. We used sugar-free sprinkles!
- If the ganache starts to thicken you can simply whisk it with a tiny amount of warm mylk until you get the texture you desire.
- To serve, pair with a warm cup of Sacred Vitality organic drinking cacao. Set your intentions. Eat mindfully. Enjoy fully. Life is Sacred.