Sacred Fire Mexican Chilli Chocolate Cheezecake
Are there any chilli chocolate lovers out there? If you answer yes, this one is for you! This decadent baked cheezecake is sure to be a crowd pleaser with layers of cinnamon biscuit, cinnamon cheezecake, Mexican chilli chocolate brownie and chilli chocolate buttercream. As with all our recipes, this baby is vegan, gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. Enjoy!
Macros Per Serve:
Calories: 263.12 kcal Net Carbs: 7.57 grams Protein: 4.8 grams Fat: 22 grams
Makes 12 serves
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
Cinnamon Biscuit Base:
100 g almond flour
40 g natvia
2 tsp cinnamon
80 g almond butter
200 g cashews soaked for 1 hour and drained
200 g coconut yoghurt
60 g natvia
pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
250 ml plant-based mylk
Sacred Fire Mexican Chilli Chocolate Brownie:
200 g almond butter
20 g melted coconut oil
60 g vegan protein powder
1 tsp baking podwer
50 g sacred fire drinking cacao
30 g natvia
500 ml warm plant-based mylk
Sacred Fire Buttercream:
150 g powdered natvia
40 g sacred fire drinking cacao
80 g vegan butter
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and grease two square baking tins with some melted coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the biscuit base until incorporated and press into a baking tin.
- Blend all ingredients for the cheezecake in a high-speed blender until super smooth and pour over biscuit base. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients for the brownie until well combined and pour into the other baking tin. Use a spatula to flatten the top evenly. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until set but still moist.
- Remove cakes from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the vegan butter on high speed until it doubles in volume and becomes paler in colour.
- Slowly add the powdered natvia and sacred fire until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside.
- To assemble, turn out the cheezecake onto a cake tray. Remove the brownie from the baking tin and place on top of the cheezecake.
- Cut into uniform rectangles and decorate with buttercream frosting.
- To serve, pair with a warm cup of sacred fire organic drinking cacao. Set your intentions. Eat mindfully. Enjoy fully. Life is Sacred.